NUKEPROOF HORIZON BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB BSA
Prepared for intense MTB rides, this bottom bracket is engineered for unpredictable riding conditions on your mountain bike. It features a machined alloy construction, which makes it more than capable of handling all the abuse associated with all-day epics on the mountain bike trails. Nukeproof has also equipped this trail-ready bottom bracket with an anodised finish, which gives it an extra layer of protection against corrosion.
MTB BOTTOM BRACKET WITH TITANIUM COATED BEARINGS
All set for fast-paced mountain bike adventures, this bottom bracket is equipped with titanium coated race bearings and stainless-steel balls. The titanium coating is applied in a vaporised vacuum environment, which allows its structure and density to be fine-tuned. ABEC 5 certified and protected against the elements, the Nukeproof Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB BSA is an excellent upgrade for riders who want a reliable component on tough mountain bike rides.
Please note: Nukeproof are also offering a two-year warranty on their bottom brackets including the bearings.
- Cup Material: Alloy
- Bearing Material: Titanium coated race bearings
- Ball Material: Stainless-Steel
- Finish: Anodised
- Use: MTB
- Compatibility: SRAM DUB cranks
- Thread: BSA 1.37"x24 TPI
- Certification: ABEC 5
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBERS:
- Black 68-73mm: NUKBB29BSA-TSBB
- Blue 68-73mm: NUKBB29BSA-TSBBBLU
- Copper 68-73mm: NUKBB29BSA-TSBBCOP
- Grey 68-73mm: NUKBB29BSA-TSBBGRY
- Purple 68-73mm: NUKBB29BSA-TSBBPUR
- Red 68-73mm: NUKBB29BSA-TSBBRED