The Grimnir 2Vi® Mips helmet is a full pre-preg carbon fiber beast providing incredible strength and impact performance in a low volume profile. This is the most advanced freeride helmet on the market and includes Sweet's revolutionary 2Vi® Technology Platform.
Mips is a rotational management system, specifically developed and designed to be the lightest system possible to help reduce rotational energies otherwise transferred to the head during an impact or crash.
Our 2Vi technology platform is developed for increased performance and comfort with Mips for protection against rotational forces.
- 2Vi - a high-performance helmet technology platform developed by Sweet Protection especially designed to increase safety and comfort.
- Full pre-preg carbon fiber shell construction with variable elasticity
- Complex geometry multi-density shock absorbing liner
- 2-Layer Mips brain protection technology
- Snap-in lining – provides incredible comfort while being easily removable and washable
- Turn dial Occigrip fit system with height adjustment
- Adapted goggle fit – will provide the best possible fit with all our goggles
- Internal Goggle garage with goggle vents
- Adjustable ventilation
- 10 large penetration proof vent ports in polycarbonate
- Fidlock Magnetic buckle for safety and ease of operation
- Listen to your favorite music with our Audio Ready system (Sound Chips are sold separately!)
- Removable earpads
- Easy to fasten hook goggle retainer@