DESIGNED FOR HARD CHARGERS WHO REQUIRE ALL-DAY COMFORT AND GRIP, THE POWERLINE INTRODUCES A NEW CLASS OF FLAT PEDAL SUPERIORITY. UTILIZING THE UTMOST OF MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES, THE POWERLINE IS THE GO-TO WHEN THE GOING IS ANYTHING BUT PREDICTABLE. ALL DAY. ALL GRIP.
Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the Powerline combines enhanced features like a fully-welded but breathable microfiber upper that is weather resistant, an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection, a high-step EVA midsole for increased stability, and a custom molded rubber toe cap in a lightweight package.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Recessed toe and heel for hike-a-bike situations
- Welded microfiber upper is abrasion and weather resistant
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Elastic lace tuck
- Weight: 435g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber